Our menu Apr 16 - 19, 2014....
- Salad: Cucumber, Dill, Arugula, Pecans, Creamy Dill Vinaigrette
- Soup: Tomato with Cream, Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella
- Vegetarian Entree: Apricot Jam and Brie Flatbread with Dried Apricot Salad
- Entree 2: Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken, Pear Butter, Kale Cous Cous
- Entree 3: Seared Salmon, Lemon Garlic Aioli, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cherries
- Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Dessert: Flourless White Chocolate Cake
- Dessert: Cranberry and Mint Sorbet with Granola
Our menu Apr 9 - 12, 2014....
- Salad: Celery, Apple, Radish, Parsley, Arugula, Parsley Vinaigrette
- Soup: Carrot with Roasted Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Entree: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Slider, Curry Aioli, Quick Pickles
- Entree 2: Beef Medallions with Kale Chimichurri, Quinoa and Vegetables
- Entree 3: Chicken Thighs, Herbed Yogurt Marinade, Garlicky Kale (Jumbo Shrimp will be available Friday)
- Dessert: Cherry Lemon Bars
- Dessert: Chocolate Beet Brownies with Orange Icing
- Dessert: Sour Cream Creme Brulee
When making reservations please know the house has three levels and many unique dining rooms. The main floor is handicap accessible, but the top floor and garden level do have stairs. We try to honor table and floor request but are not always able to do so because of limited space for large groups. If you have a specific table or room you'd like, please let us know when making your reservation and we will do our best to make it happen. We are contantly looking for ways to make your evening with us even better. One of us is on staff at RowHouse Wednesday through Saturday from 2 pm to Close. We return calls Wednesday through Saturday in the order received.
We have a lovely winelist, Premium Liquors, awesome cocktails, and great beers. Wine and Alcohol cannot be brought in to the restaurant as of April 1, 2011