The menu at RowHouse changes weekly.
Our menus are based on the season, what's available, and of course our current cravings. I am inspired by Kansas, by my upbringing, and by the many great women in my family who fed me all these years. You always find a taste of where I am from in my cooking.
If you are new to RowHouse, the menu is always the same set up, meaning the number of courses. There is always a Salad, Soup, 3 Entrees (one is always vegetarian), and 3 desserts. We are always happy to work with dietary restrictions.
Our menu Apr 23 -26, 2014...
- Salad: Romaine, Feta, Candied Bacon, Fresh Chive Vinaigrette
- Soup: Tortellini Soup with Artichoke Hearts, Celery, Carrot, Green Onion, and Cilantro
- Vegetarian Entree: Zucchini Cakes with Pickled Beet Tartar Sauce and Housemade "Wickles"
- Entree 2: Cornflake and Panko Crusted Mahi Mahi, Lemon Butter Sauce, Smashed Peas
- Entree 3: Sliced Beef Tenderloin, Herb and Balsamic Vinaigrette, Roasted Roots and String Beans
- Dessert: Polenta Cake with Citrus Whipped Cream
- Dessert: Cobbler of the Day
- Dessert: Chocolate Pudding
Our menu Apr 16 - 19, 2014....
- Salad: Cucumber, Dill, Arugula, Pecans, Creamy Dill Vinaigrette
- Soup: Tomato with Cream, Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella
- Vegetarian Entree: Apricot Jam and Brie Flatbread with Dried Apricot Salad
- Entree 2: Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken, Pear Butter, Kale Cous Cous
- Entree 3: Seared Salmon, Lemon Garlic Aioli, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cherries
- Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Dessert: Flourless White Chocolate Cake
- Dessert: Cranberry and Mint Sorbet with Granola
Dinner at RowHouse is $39 per person. Our Tasting menu includes a sampling of every item on our menu for the week. Please feel free to choose only one of the entrees and still enjoy the other courses. We are also happy to make portions more "modest" if you would like. We do our best to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions.
Places we've been loving and eating........
Los Angeles, Ca. January 2013...
- Granville. Burbank, Ca. Loved it!
- Malbec. Toluca Lake, Los Angeles. Argentinian Food. Awesome
- Zinc. Laguna Beach, Ca. Light, Fresh, and Tasty. Thanks Jonah!
Nashville: Amanda and Anna's Food Adventure. Oct 2012
- Marche: Delicious Neighborhood Brunch
- Broadway BrewHouse & Mojo Grill: Wings, Beer, Happy
- The Greenhouse: Unique, Chill, Hangout
- Mafiaozas: Good Pizza, College Vibe
- Noshville: Yummy 50's Style Diner
- AM@FM: Tasty Snacks @ the Market
- Wild Cow: Friendly, Delicious, Vegan
- City House: Inspiring, Innovative, Memorable
- Jenis (Ice Cream): By the Bucketful
- Frothy Monkey: Happy, Mellow, Coffeehouse
- Las Paletas: Weird, Delicious, Popsicles
- Silly Goose: Tasty, Hip, Local Lunch
- I Dream of Weenie: Best Weenery in the South
- Urban Grub: Creative Southern Comfort
- Cha Cha: Cozy, Unique, Value
- Jackson's: Fried Cookie Dough Eggroll
Food Highlights, NYC... July 2012
Boston, Mass. July 2012
Ogunquit, Maine. July 2012
Nashville, Tennessee . April 2012
- Margot - My favorite restaurant ever, hands down. Nashville, Tn
- Virago - Cool, Trendy, Delicious. Nashville, Tn
- Hutton Hotel - Wow. This place made me feel like a movie star. Nashville, TN
- Boscos - Brewery with great menu in a an awesome neighborhood. Nashville, TN
- Green Door Gourmet - Farm to table. Worth a visit, a long visit. Cheers Farmer Sylvia. Nashville, TN
- Calypso Cafe - My never miss, comfort food spot. Nashville, TN
- Frothy Monkey - Hipsterville, and worth the trip
- Flyte - Innovative, Comfortable, and another one not to miss, Nashville, TN
- Broadway Brewhouse and Mojo Grill - MOJO WINGS. mmmmmmm, Nashville, TN
- Rose Pepper - You must have one of their margaritas, Nashville, TN
- Sunset Grill - Nashville Standard. Habenero Butterscotch Bread Pudding = YUM, Nashville, TN
- Watermark - Eat in the bar area, and you must visit the rooftop garden
Los Angeles, Ca. Jan 2012
- Marix, Movie star delicious, Los Angeles, Ca
- Hugos, I dream of the vegan Nachos, Los Angeles, Ca
- Tequilas, taste just like home, Los Angeles, Ca
Kansas City Favorites
- Farmhouse, YOU MUST GO HERE. Kansas City, Mo
- Fo Thai, Unbelievable. Leawood, Ks
- Tannin Wine Bar and Kitchen, Value, Cool, Checks all the boxes. Kansas City, Mo
- La Bodega, We had a great time. Leawood, Ks.
- Ponak’s Mexican Kitchen, Perfection in my eyes, Kansas City, Mo
- Cafe Gratitude. Wow Wow Wow